Project Checkmate was a seed sown in April,2016. It couldn't have grown into a small sapling if it wasn't for the help of these individuals who have contributed in numerous different ways and have helped it along its journey. (In random order)
1. Mr. Darpan Inani- India's visually challenged chess champion. He has supported through his videos, knowledge on blind chess, and motivated encouragement for our students.
2. Mr. Kishan Gangolli- India's current(as of July,2018) number one visually challenged chess player. Winner of five national chess titles for the blind. He has shared his tips for our students to improve.
3. Mr. Prachurya Pradhan- Indian visually challenged chess player and part of the Asian Para-Games,2018 team. Provided specialised coaching sessions for our students, offered advice on improvement, and supported our initiatives.
4. Grandmaster Srinath Narayanan- India's top Grandmaster and winner of multiple prestigious tournaments. Provided advice and support for the project and its students. Played a friendly match against our student.
5. Grandmaster Abhijeet Gupta- India's top Grandmaster and winner of the Olympiad silver medal amongst other tournaments. Spoke to our students in person and gave them some important tips.
6. Grandmaster Vaibhav Suri- India's top Grandmaster and winner of the Commonwealth silver medal amongst other strong open tournaments. Gave our students advice on how to improve their games.
7. Former National Junior Champion Aradhya Garg- Helped our students through his advice for improving.
8. Grandmaster Jacob Aagaard- Scottish Chess Champion. Our students participated in one of his coaching camps in New Delhi in 2017.
9. International Master Vishal Sareen- India's top-most trainers. Helped our students to participate in the coaching camp by Grandmaster Jacob Aagaard, an event organised by his team Delhi Dynamite.
10. WIM Elect Amruta Mokal- Helped our students undertake the coaching camp by GM Jacob Aagaard.
11. IM Sagar Shah- Helped our students undertake the coaching camp by GM Aagaard. Also, assisted in covering our project on the Chessbase India website.
12. Bhushita Ahuja- International Rated Chess Player. Inaugurated our DRF Scholarships in July,2018 and played against our students. She also spoke to the students on ways to improve their games.
13. Mr. Kartik Sawhney- B.SC. and M.Sc. Computer Science from Stanford University. He assisted our students with science for their school curriculum. Also gave them other strategic advice to improve themselves.
14. Era Kakkar- Chess player. Conducted a short playing session for our students in 2017.
15. Shruti Kakkar- Chess player. Conducted a playing session for our students in 2018.
16. AGM Nishant Malhotra- Conducted a simultaneous event with our students in February,2017.
17. AGM Abir Sinha- Helped our students to participate in two of his tournaments.
18. Ms. Shagun Sharma- Delhi state cricketer. Inaugurated our DRF Scholarships in July,2018 and spoke to our students about her life as a cricketer and how they can balance sports and their life.
19. Mrs. Shruti Rathi- contributed towards our gifts for the scholarship winners.
20. Mr. Aayush Goenka- contributed towards our gifts for the scholarship winners.
21. Mrs. Shraddha Rathi- contributed towards an Ice-cream day in July,2016.
22. Ms. Malvika Kejriwal- contributed chess books for our program in 2016.
23. Ms.Mini Rai- contributed chess books for our program in 2016.
24. Indian Chess Promoters- contributed chess books for our program in 2016.
25. Mrs.Anju Sachdev- helped in the first phase of our project at ISHWAR NGO from April-November 2016.
26. Mr.Shailender Yadav- North India Director of the Samarthanam Trust. Served as a mentor and guide in all our endeavors for the visually challenged.
27. Ms. Meenakshi Chandwani- National Association of the Blind, Co-ordinator. Helped us with our sessions at the National Association of the Blind.
28. Mr.Prashant Ranjan Verma- National Association of the Blind, Secretary. Helped us in the logistics of our program at the National Association of the Blind.
29. Mr. Jaydeep Sharma- Invited our students to participate in his Eminent Chess Festival in 2016.
30. Mrs. Hinduja Banjan- Invited our students to participate in the Chessmine Open Chess Rapid tournament in Bangalore in 2017.
31. Mr. Aryan Joshi- Top Indian blind chess player. Guest lecturer and trainer for our students.